Results 31 to 35
This gallery shows tummy tuck before and after pics. Dr Bernard uses VASER liposuction with all his abdominoplasties.
The gallery has been designed to show 5 results per page. To view further results of tummy tuck, choose from the menu below or choose to go to next results at the bottom of this page.
Has grown-up children and has been considered having a tummy tuck for a long time. Feels that the lower abdomen, in particular, is loose and has overhanging skin. Not so worried about upper abdomen
Mini Sculpt Tummy tuck (mini VASER Lipo-abdominoplasty)
Extensive VASER liposuction with excision of skin lower abdomen.
The umbilicus is not re-positioned in a mini tummy tuck
1300 ml of fat removed with VASER liposculpture
Amount of lower abdominal skin removed
Right Side: 218 gram
Left Side: 222 gram
Divarication (separation) of the Rectus muscles repaired in the lower abdomen
- Images 12 months post-op
- 52 year old mum of 4 grown-up children
- Wide separation of muscles (divarication of rectus abdominis) and uncomfortable loose skin
- Liposuction done 16 years ago by another surgeon
Operation performed by Dr Beldholm:
- VASER Lipo-Abdominoplasty (Sculpt Tummy Tuck)
- Amount of fat removed with VASER liposculpture (ml); 1100 ml
- Abdominal skin removed: 1 kg
- Muscle separation repaired
This lady has 3 boys and 5 grandkids with another grandkid on the way. Childrens age at the time of the consultation 27, 31, 34 years old.
Unhappy with overhanging skin and excess fat on her tummy, wanting a flatter abdomen.
Operation performed: VASER Lipo-Abdominoplasty (the sculpt tummy tuck)
- 6cm wide diverication repaired
- 770 grams of skin removed
- 1550 ml of fat removed
- Operation taking 5 hours
Images 12 months post surgery
This mum of 2 grown-up children has been thinking about having her tummy tuck done for the last 15 years. Now 47 years old her children are grown up and she is ready to take care of herself.
- 1078 grams of skin removed
- 1200 ml of fat removed
- Divarication of the Rectus muscles repaired
Images 12 months post surgery.
44-year-old Mum of a 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl. Had C-section with both pregnancies. Had appendix operation when she was 3 years old that has left a bad scar in the lower abdomen. Mainly concerned with the lower abdomen and skin hanging over the C-section scar. Did not want a full tummy tuck due to the longer recovery.
– Mini VASER Lipo-abdominoplasty (Mini sculpt tummy tuck)
VASER Liposculpture of the abdomen:
– Skin resection lower abdomen
– Release of the old appendix scar
Images 6 months post surgery.